The following books are available for Purchase.
UK 1st class Post is deducted from all orders plus post and packing
- Alexander Thom : Cracking the Stone Age Code
- Bluestone Magic : A Guide to the Prehistoric monuments of West Wales
£9.90 (Full colour)
- Powerpoints: Secret Rules and Hidden Forces in the Landscape.
- Proto-Stonehenge in Wales
- Temple in the Hills: Discovering the Origins of Stonehenge
£12.99 (Full colour)
email Bluestone Press at firstname.lastname@example.org
after reading ORDERING BOOKS below.
- Once payment has been made it is often possible to dispatch books within 24 hours. We like to know that they have been received safely, and we need to know if books have arrived damaged during transit. Where possible, books will be signed by the author.
- Discounts apply for multiple book orders, large quantities and bookshops.
To order a book from this list, we will need the following information, by email or snail-mail :
- Your name, address, phone number and email address.
- A shipping address, if different from the address above in item 1.
- The title(s)of the book(s) you want to buy.
- Whether you want the book signed, and do let us know the name of any recipient to be mentioned for a book to be gifted.
email : email@example.com
- A nice person at Bluestone Press will then email or phone with a quote for the book(s), inclusive of postage and packing costs.
- You then have two options: either
- to pay via PayPal through firstname.lastname@example.org or
- issue a cheque payable to Bluestone Press for the full amount (including post and packing charges), posted to,
- Bluestone Press, The Old Post Office, GLANRHYD, Cardigan, Pembs. SA43 3PA.
- Once payment has been made it is often possible to dispatch Books within one working day.
- We like to know that they have been received safely, and we need to know if books have arrived damaged during transit.
- There are substantial discounts for multiple book orders, for larger quantities and trade.
Bluestone Press was founded in 1993. All our titles are locally printed by Gomer Press, perhaps the best known publisher/printer in Wales. Our titles are traditionally designed books, printed onto high quality paper and sewn covers, and bound into soft back format. They last, and some. In addition to books by Robin Heath, Bluestone Press has also published specialist astronomy and astrology textbooks, audio books, soli-lunar calendars and leaflets on musical instrument restoration and megalithic site tour guides, in addition to postcards and gift cards.